Monday, April 9, 2012

My new (old) Nightstands



Pin It

This particular piece i got for free off of Craigslist. I believe these are from 60's early 70's. I got 2 hexagon end tables and a rectangle coffee table all with the same design. I fell in love with the carvings and unique hardware's. I decided to keep these for myself. I am going to use the hexagon side tables as my new (old)  night nightstands. I just need to find me 2 bedside lamps and itll be complete! I painted it semi gloss black and distressed with a 220 grit sand paper. I didnt go all out with the distress because as they say 'less is more'. Plus I have 2 kids under the age of 7 so im sure they will add their own marks on these tables. Overall i wanna say i spent maybe $5, not bad for a cheap DIY weekend project. 

LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment