Sunday, April 1, 2012

Aqua POWER




Pin It

Ok, this was a steal because it was FREE. I googled to get some ideas as to how i was going to re-vamp this piece. I saw how popular teal, turquoise was so i said why not.  When it comes to color i do become hesitant only because i have no idea how it will turn out. I guess you can say i like being comfortable lol. Anyways after i finished this i did put it up for sale but i was so in love with it i decided to keep for myself as a vantiy table. In my master bedroom i have this wasted space as the Realtor would call it a "sitting room" but come on thats too formal. So i decided im going to make this my dressing room =) i compromised with the hubster and he keeps the office as his man cave and this to be my 'womancave'. And as we speak i am sitting here now blogging to you all.. Ok so for the details of this piece i spray painted with Home depot aqua satin. Stained the top with dark walnut and kept the original hardware. I then found this great old mirror (was already distressed on its own) and awesome lamp at the Salvation Army 50% percent off each. In total i spent $12, awesome possum!




LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment