Sunday, April 1, 2012

Thrifty Nightstand





Pin It

Ive decided to start tracking my work and progress by creating my own blog. I hope in the process i can inspire others who were once hesitant to DIY to being more hands on. I cant stress enough the feeling after you have completed a project and how good it looks. Today i finished off part of a set. A cute nightstand. I am going to post the before and after picture to show how badly neglected this furniture was. I usually like to paint with satin but for some reason Home Depot didnt carry or may have ran out of satin black so i tried out the semi gloss (spraypaint). It isnt bad but i like the furnitures im refinishing and distressing to be less shiny. I got this piece at Salvation Army where they were having their awesome 50% off everything. Overall for this project i  spent $14, not bad. I have a matching dresser to go along with it and hoping to sell as a set.


LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment